A lot of Juliet’s are always on the lookout for their Romeo’s and romantic acquaintances in work places, pubs and restaurant’s or in any part of the world. Varied qualifications and excitement are in the offing once a date is set either through blind date or pre-arrange meetups or just the so called casual ones. Have you ever asked those women what basic qualification they’re looking at,… for a guy or gentlemen aside from being good looking or with a whopping sex appeal who has the v-shape torso even in plain shirt. But those are just minor details if the woman is to be ask. I don’t like to sound biased but let me give these girls the best benefits and advantages on why they should choose to try to date an Architect . Any suggestions girls?
- Architects are artistically romantic in a sense that they put in extra effort to any simple gift they gave out. From colors to sizes and the practical essence that it’ll be useful for your daily routine and it comes with a personalized caricature of you.
- They’re trained to stay late at night and even spend sleepless nights during their college years, so if you’re on a GY shift type of work… nothing to worry when it comes to bringing you to your workplace needs him to be awake at past the wee hour of twelve and he’s still smelling like a baby.
- You’re searching for a sensible discussion and matured topics? Look away no more as Architects are all genuinely bright and easily converse in any topic a woman wants.. be it politics, current events and even the most trending fashion as they’re always dress not only to impress but also to express professionally romantic.
- Architects will never ever let you foot or share the bill once the date is done.. Not only that they’ll never bring you to any so so restaurant but they’ll see to it that you have the best moment with him while listening to soothing musical enthralls of a seasoned pianist of the hotel plush lobby’s.
- If you love going places and got a lot in your bucket list, try to give him a chance let him lead you the expedition of places you never been to and of course riding his two-door weekend car… top down.
- Do you love going to the exhibits, expositions, furniture launch or collecting interior design mementos? Architects monthly schedule always booked for any of these as they don’t wanna be left behind in terms of ins and outs of products and high end house furnishings, with a glass of wine and cocktails.
- Every time you read the Sunday broadsheet it comes along with a glossy special real estate living magazine issues and you can’t help but salivate and dream of seeing these pre-selling, project launching and posh subdivision enclave tripping, you’ll be lucky if the Architect wooing you is involved in any of these as it’ll be a breeze for you to see things… perfectly natural after a warm welcome cold drinks.
- Architects love nature and they always make time to have an outdoor activities. At least woman will have time to wear comfy jeans and shirt and forget for a while those women’s dresses and stilettos.
- Expect a date to sports event, ball games both indoor and outdoor. A time with your Architect date to be in a casual-sport get-up. They love to jog, go to the gym for workouts and play with you some badminton games and a lot more. Golf is where they’re also good at… so hit the greens and support his championship game.
- Before we forget the most romantic part of your date, movies …. yeah women love to see any movie they don’t really want and it’s just that they’re testing the character of any guy they went out in a cold dark places. But with the Architect, it’s far very different. They always read movie reviews before indulging to it and that’s a big difference than having a guy who did seem don’t know which of the blockbuster to watch for as they’re really not that interested of any movie reviews at all… in addition to that, Architect’s know how to secure seats and that is after using their tech prowess.
This is an insight taken from several men from the profession who are already taken by those woman who were able to understand and discover the valuable and humble traits possess by an Architect. Yes, they always argue but it is by far which is which or where is better thing to go after at and not the argument you have in mind., besides… Architect’s always build great relationship within the foundation of trust, love and understanding. Can’t find an Architect date, why not find a friend first and see it for the rest while hoping for the best.
Relationship is not by profession but by the person. – Paquito