Buon giorno to all my dear reading followers around the globe and also to all my fellow bloggers especially from Europe! Lets discuss our health as the holiday season is just around the corner.
According to health stats pertaining to patients age bracket when it comes to Kidney diseases, a surge in the youth or teenage level have risen tremendously which they carefully related to the modern lifestyle, fast pace nature of doing daily things and most importantly to the trending demand to be abreast or updated with the ins and out of the society. The fast technological advancements have somehow dictated the human pace in dealing the high demand or immediate responses and arriving at solutions in a race to tucked in that business goals and keep the resource in the mainstream which according to many is the name of the game. But for every nature of speed it requires the human responses and it also has the biggest potential to take toll to our health if we fail to identify the pros and cons attach to it…, on a long term basis. As mentioned earlier Kidney diseases has been seeing its rise in hospital and specialty clinic records specifically the utilization or application of Hemodialysis unit in treating the disease.
Allow me to share the following which were lifted from one of the social media source which are worth your time to read and be aware of , not only for your own consumption but for all your loved ones information and awareness. Happy reading and please be informed that it is FREE to share …
Common and executable ways to avert the menace of Kidney Disease
- Stop the delayed action going to a toilet. Keeping your urine in your bladder for too long is a bad idea. A full bladder can cause bladder damage. The urine that stays in the bladder multiplies bacteria quickly. Once the urine re-flux is back to the ureter and kidneys, toxic substances can result in kidney infections, then urinary tract infections, and nephritis, plus uremia. When nature calls…, do it as soon as possible.
- Consuming too much salt is a big NO. , 5.8 grams of salt daily -recommended by health experts.
- Eating too much meat, especially red ones. Too much protein in your diet is harmful for your kidneys. Protein digestion produces ammonia – a toxin that is very destructive to your kidneys. More meat equals more kidney damage., but if you’re on a muscle building program just make sure you do your training.
- Drinking too much caffeine. Caffeine is a component of many sodas and soft drinks. It raises your blood pressure and your kidneys start suffering. You should cut down the amount of sodas, energy drinks, performance enhancing drink on a daily basis.
- Not or unable to drink that precious water. Our kidneys should be hydrated properly to perform their functions well. If we don’t drink enough, the toxins can start accumulating in the blood, as there isn’t enough fluid to drain them through kidneys. It is highly recommended to drink more than 10 glasses of water daily. There is an easy way to check if you are drinking enough water: Look at the color of your urine; the lighter the color, the better.
- Late treatment. Treat all your health problems properly and have your health checked regularly. Beloved and my dear, let’s help ourselves… We all do have the tendencies to seek clinical help once it turn into an enduring pain, dont delay the trip to those health facilities… the longer you delays it, the higher the accumulations of bad bacteria to your system becomes. and with this medicines try to ask your doctor as according to many they are very dangerous: D-Cold; Vicks Action-500; Actified; Coldarin; Cosome; Nice; Nimulid; Cetrizet-D as these contain Phenyl Propanol-Amide PPA which causes Strokes and are banned.
Adding these Important Health Tips:
- Answer phone calls with the left ear.
- Don’t take your medicine with cold water….
- Don’t eat heavy meals after 5pm.
- Drink more water in the morning, less at night.
- Best sleeping time is from 10pm to 4 am.
- Don’t lie down immediately after taking medicine or after meals.
- When phone’s battery is low to last bar, don’t answer the phone; the radiation is 1000 times higher than the required limit.
It’s never too late to care for your health for you are unaware where it’ll end. – Paquito